Since its founding in 1981, Able Roof, a Crane Renovation Group Company, has served more than 50,000 customers and has grown 10 times in size. No wonder the company has been named one of Central Ohio’s Fast 50 several times, a recognition presented annually by Business First to the fastest-growing companies in the central Ohio. Able provides residential services to customers, with a primary service area to include a 50-mile radius around central Ohio. We also service commercial customers throughout the state of Ohio and northern Kentucky.
We are seeking Project Managers, both Residential and Commercial, based in Columbus, OH. If you are able to perform the responsibilities, meet the qualifications, and are interested in learning more about a dynamic organization growing at a frenetic pace – This could be the opportunity for you!
- Perform roof inspections in accordance with company and contract specifications
- Attend pre-construction meetings, schedule job start/completion dates, and coordinate with subcontractors
- Account for change orders and ensure appropriate approval from original scope
- Meet with customers to ensure project going as planned to their satisfaction, and explore future business opportunities. Resolve issues with customers and/or crews as needed
- Bring in jobs at or below estimated labor and material costs
- Ensure worksites are in compliance with company safety policies and procedures, and federal/state/local regulations
- Complete all paperwork in accurate and timely manner
- Provide superior customer service
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervision/management
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, required; advanced education and/or related-certification(s), a plus
- Demonstrated experience in all areas of residential roofing, required
- Ability to motivate subcontractors to produce quality jobs within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Precise and articulate written and oral communication; ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Work schedule flexibility, with advance notice, to accommodate needs of the business
If you are a hard-working, driven individual looking for a challenging opportunity with a growing company, this position is for you. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life, 401(K), Profit Sharing & Paid Vacation and Holidays. The successful candidate must possess valid drivers license with clean driving record, and complete pre-employment background check and drug screen. Able Roof is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).