Since its founding in 1981, Able Roofing, a Crane Group Company, has served more than 50,000 customers and has grown 10 times in size. No wonder the company has been named one of Central Ohio’s Fast 50 several times, a recognition presented annually by Business First to the fastest-growing companies in the central Ohio. We have also received recognition as a Wonderful Workplace for young professionals. Able provides residential services to customers, with a primary service area to include a 50-mile radius around central Ohio. We also service commercial customers throughout the state of Ohio and northern Kentucky.
We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist and Customer Service Representative, at our headquartered location in Columbus, OH. If you are able to perform the responsibilities, meet the qualifications and are interested in learning more about a dynamic organization growing at a frenetic pace – This could be the opportunity for you!
- Exceptional Communication.
- Computer and Phone Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- General administrative duties to include: answer and direct calls in a multi-line phone system, precise data entry, and front desk receptionist duties
- Provide professional customer service when resolving customer concerns
- Respond to voicemails and email correspondence in a timely manner
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervision/management
- High School Diploma or GED, required; advanced education and/or related-certification(s), a plus
- Experience in call handling, preferred.
- Experience in data entry, preferred.
- Experience in customer service or a related position, preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Success in executing and managing projects
- Precise and articulate written and oral communication; ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Must be self-directed, motivated, detail oriented, and able to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Work schedule flexibility, with advance notice, to accommodate needs of the business
If you are a hard-working, driven individual looking for a challenging opportunity with a growing company, please forward your resume.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include:
- Short-Term Disability,
- Life Insurance,
- 401(K) with Company Match,
- Profit Sharing,
- PTO and Holidays
The successful candidate must successfully complete pre-employment background check and drug screen. Able Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).