We are seeking to add a Commercial Construction Administrator, based out of our headquartered location in Columbus, OH. If you are able to perform the responsibilities, meet the qualifications and are interested in learning more about a dynamic organization growing at a frenetic pace – This could be the opportunity for you!
- Communication Proficiency.
- Computer and Phone Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation; Individual Drive.
- AIA Billing Experience.
- Basic Accounting and Finance Understanding.
- General administrative duties to include: client and internal communication, data entry, filing, and CRM management
- Support Able’s Commercial Project Management team
- Conduct site walks of Commercial projects in progress
- Process leads for the Commercial Sales department
- Communicate with internal Service and Production staff to ensure consistency in processes
- Complete all paperwork in accurate and timely manner
- Provide superior customer service
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervision/management
- Attend department and company meetings as required.
- High School Diploma or GED, required; advanced education and/or related-certification(s), a plus
- Experience in construction industry, preferred.
- Experience in data entry, preferred.
- Experience in logistics, scheduling, and/or accounting, preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Adobe Suite
- Success in executing and managing projects
- Precise and articulate written and oral communication; ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and outward to a wide range of audiences
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and able to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Work schedule flexibility, with advance notice, to accommodate the needs of the business
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- On Site Training and Career Development
The successful candidate must successfully complete pre-employment background check and drug screen. Able Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).