Sound Image Productions in Nashville, Tennessee provides sound reinforcement services for top musical performers on a national scale including Brooks & Dunn, Def Leppard, Pharrell Williams, Janet Jackson, and Jimmy Buffet to name a few. When they needed their roof reinforced, the job required a similarly premier company. Because our competitors “service, presentation and other options did not appear to be as efficient,” Sound Image Productions decided to go with Mr. Roof Commercial.
The warehouse at Sound Image holds millions of dollars worth of equipment. The metal roof above this area had leaked, and some of the equipment was damaged. Owners inquired about a complete roof replacement, but after our fair and honest assessment, we realized an American Weather Star Met-A-Gard system was just what they needed, less $150k on the invoice.
A Met-A-Guard system is applied to restore metal roofs back to their original glory, and to protect the material from any future damage. It yields an elegant aesthetic to the overall appearance, and provides long lasting protection with a Mr. Roof Commercial warranty to support it.
As with any older roof, there’s a fine balance to strike between what you can repair and what you need to replace entirely. We diagnosed the existing internal gutters as the structural aspect that absolutely required special attention. Due to their placement, Sound Image would never have a viable roofing system unless we addressed the internal gutter system. We restructured the gutter system into a long-lasting product to support the roof.
- All of our projects start with logistics planning and scheduling. We introduced our on-site project manager, who is highly trained and on the job throughout the project to make sure crews are working safely and daily progress is met.
- Next, we established the staging area, and developed a communication plan.
- We commenced power washing to clean the roof, gutter system, and walls.
- Then, we removed and replaced deteriorated metal.
- From here, we restructured the internal gutter system and replaced rusted gutters with pre-fabricated gutters using EPDM elastomeric rubber.
- We sealed the gutters, seams and exposed fasteners with fiber mesh.
- Finally, we applied four-stage coating system.
- We picked up debris, and fully returned the area to its original state.
- All our projects end with a quality control inspection walkthrough with the client.
What we accomplished
Mr. Roof Commercial is proud that we understood the customers needs, and we were able to provide a more economical solution than what they were previously aware of which satisfied the scope of the project. The client cited our “presentation and constant and clear communications” as the number one reason he would recommend our services.
In addition to rust damage, we found leaks the size of a pinhole. This reinforced our principle to take extra time to become aware of any and all areas that need reinforcement.